[permaculture] The Permaculture saying, "Prepare for Disaster" and the mo...

Linda Ray lindaray at att.net
Mon Oct 31 21:53:06 EDT 2011

I think it could, Larry.

I also think dry ice could compromise the container strength if in direct contact with the container wall for very long. Maybe not instantly, but over time.

Just like vacuum sealing a 5-gal bucket itself directly, instead of a 5-gal mylar bag inside of it; may not collapse it right away, but after awhile it probably will...Especially if other things are stacked on top of it.

Namaste,

Linda