No subject

Wed May 4 18:08:57 EDT 2011

most of us have been under the assumption that we could use the
permaculture material to promote Bill's work.  Obviously this changes
with the trademark issued last week to Bill.

I got my logo from Amazon books - under my contract with them I can
use the book cover on my websites to promote and sell the book.  This
falls under the "fair use" clauses of book copyright.  My websites
have always had a link to the book right next to the logo, but since
seeing this thread I've put the link to the book directly onto the
book cover and begun work on the new front page for the website.  As
Bill benefits financially from the sale of the book, the book cover
can be used to promote it.  Regardless, I've written to Bill on my
situation.

I have hundreds of book covers on my sites - I think that it is ironic
that the only one under some sort of dispute is the Permaculture
Manual, when the site is permacult.com.au and is permaculture based!
ROFLMAO

Marcus