No subject

Wed May 4 18:08:57 EDT 2011

somehow missing the point.

I was attracted to permaculture, because it is something you can do yourself
and show your friends with pride of achievement over time.   Thus leading
others by word of mouth to changing their ways.

If enough people do this at a local level, communities will change and with
that great change emerges.

Perhaps I am being simplistic and fearful of getting involved with people
who have a burning desire to change the world and it better happen right
now.

I actually like change, yet it needs to be at my pace.

Let the debate rage.
Best wishes
Robert Jensen