[permaculture] The People's Supermarket

wenshidi at yahoo.co.uk wenshidi at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 25 22:43:45 EDT 2011

Although it seems that Food Coops are more common in the US, I saw a fascinating show last night about a UK chef that is trying to start up a similar venture in London.
This was a really eye opener and I would recommend it to all permaculturalists out there.

Here is the link for the site.

http://www.thepeoplessupermarket.org/

And here is a public of link for a torrent so that you can download the first episode.

http://www.torrentdownloads.net/torrent/1652520382/%5B+%5D+-+The+Peoples+Supermarket+S01E01+WS+PDTV+XviD-BARGE

If you would prefer to Dl from a private tracker, then please ask and I can provide invites for Speed.cd and Thebox.bz

Hope that you enjoy the show as much as I did.

Chris