[permaculture] "Dirt", the movie - see it!

paul wheaton paul at richsoil.com
Tue Jun 21 17:18:00 EDT 2011

I think it would be good to get a collection of permaculture podcasts
from hundreds of permies.   I'm not sure how long I can keep this up
myself.  Plus, I think my perspective is in the minority.  Far more
permies are gonna be into stuff I don't care for.

And there are a lot of approaches to a lot of things that are
different from my approach.  I get emails from folks that are sore
that somehow I didn't represent their position in my podcast.  And my
thinking is that they should make their own podcast to make sure their
stuff it projected the way they want.