[permaculture] Our 'Toxic' Love-Hate Relationship With Plastics /Fresh Air NPR/NEW book, Plastic: A Toxic Love Story

georg parlow g.parlow at gmx.at
Fri Apr 22 04:40:18 EDT 2011

The problem might be the real solution here - as I cannot see any way
to get people to refrain from producing offspring - and wthe earth is
already heavily overpopulated, I would say. So wise man invents
plastic and gets rid of fertility that way - so maybe we are looking
at a natural decline of population numbers. I by far prefer this
scenario to any catastrophic GAU or war.

> this property. It interferes with testosterone."
> that newborn baby boys born to mothers with more
> phthalates in their bodies had a subtle
> difference in their genitals. That genital
> abnormality could indicate a disruption in
> testosterone levels, Freinkel says.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Georg Parlow
g.parlow at gmx.at