[permaculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] ATTRA is in very serious trouble

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 18 19:54:57 EDT 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [SANET-MG] ATTRA is in very serious trouble
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 12:29:21 -0700

ATTRA publications
are of the highest quality, and cover a lot of the subjects which we
discuss on this forum. You can see for yourself if you visit
http://attra.ncat.org/

Email from NCAT (National Center for Appropriate Technology), the parent
of ATTRA:

    Our sustainable agriculture information service, ATTRA, was cut
    from the federal budget as part of deficit reduction efforts.  As
    a nonprofit organization, *the National Center for Appropriate
    Technology (NCAT) cannot maintain the ATTRA project services
    unless we can find a way to raise operating funds. *
    **
    **We are asking for your advice as we consider ways to keep our
    website, publications and technical assistance available to
    farmers and ranchers across the country.

    *I hope you will take 5 minutes to answer a few short questions
    *about your use of our services. *Please click here

<http://send02.thedatabank.com/?r=MTAwMw0KSjcyMy1DNDI3LU0zMzA0Ny0tTkNBVGFkbWluDQozNzQ1NTQyNzExMTkwNDQyMTgxMTA2MzgzMzA0NzEwNA0KNzEwMDAwMDAwNGM4ODgNCmh0dHA6Ly9hdHRyYS5uY2F0Lm9yZy9zdXJ2ZXlzL2luZGV4LnBocD9zaWQ9ODg2ODUmbGFuZz1lbg0Kc3VydmV5MQ0KZGF2aWRAaDRjLm9yZw%3d%3d>
    *to access the survey and help NCAT as we work to preserve the
    sustainable agriculture assistance you have come to rely on.