[permaculture] Eliot Coleman's seed starting mixture

Trudie Redding trrredding at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 16:41:31 EDT 2011

yes, we're always causing impacts, it's good to be reminded, for instance
electric lawnmowers program rebate in the city where I live so the gasoline
or oil won't pollute the air, but making the electricity is still impacting
the environment in some way.
so is having a lawn, so is individual ownership of land, so is multiple
people each owning a lawnmower, all things are related.
--
Trudie's gmail
trrredding at gmail.com
Please use this email address for any personal messages