[permaculture] water barrels as thermal mass

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 12:30:06 EDT 2011

Water has more thermal mass than any other material, so it wouldn't hurt. The
water in a week will start turning into a pond , so keep that in mind.

 The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities
that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual
Sustainability.