Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 14 04:26:25 EDT 2010

On 10/14/2010 3:18 AM, Lawrence London wrote:
> Permaculture Mailing List Blog
> http://permaculturelist.blogspot.com/
>
> This blog is an external resource complementing the permaculture
> mailing list at ibiblio providing archiving of posts with photos and
> nested commenting.
>
> <>
>
> I have moved the mirror site for this list from Wordpress to Blogger,
> same URL, just replace wordpress with blogspot.
> I am now able to mirror all messages sent to this list as individual
> posts (each has its own page, accessable from the homepage) with full
> commenting in this new blog.
> At this time I am allowing commenting by anyone including anonymous
> visitors. This may change if I get a lot of spam.
> RSS feeds are available as well as sharing by email and with Blogger,
> Facebook, Twitter and the excellent resource Google Buzz.
> Digg, Stumbleupon, Reddit and Delicious will be added if possible.

A few details:

This is a really easy to navigate, clean blog with plenty of features.
Permaculture Mailing List Blog
http://permaculturelist.blogspot.com/

I can add up to 100 Authors for this blog. They alone will be able to
create new posts, edit or delete them and upload photographs with them.
Anyone who would like to be an Author please contact me here or in email at:
lfljvenaura at gmail.com
permacultureforum at gmail.com
venaurafarm at bellsouth.com

Anyone (the public) can post comments at this time. The alternatives:
Registered Users - includes OpenID
Users with Google Accounts
Only members of this blog

All posts to this list are mirrored at the blog and can be commented on
there. Other posts to the blog can be created by as many as 100 invited
Authors.