[permaculture] Guatemala in January

christopher nesbitt christopher.nesbitt at mmrfbz.org
Sun Nov 14 13:54:23 EST 2010

Hi Dan,

Maya Mountain Research Farm is not in Guatemala, we are in Belize. We
are in southern Belize, adjacent to Izabel department and the Peten in
Guatemala. We are a lowland site, but use a lot of low tech
applications that might be useful for you, especially if you are
working in the lowlands of Guatemala.

You would be welcome to visit us if you have the time. We have done
some photovoltaic powered water pumping projects, and use photovoltaic
powered pumps for the water system on the farm.

Let me know if this is of interest to you. We would love to hear about
what you are doing in Guatemala.

Best wishes,

Christopher

On Nov 14, 2010, at 10:46 AM, Dan Halsey wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I may be going to Guatemala with Engineers without Borders to assess
> and consult on a fresh water project.
> I would appreciate a list on permaculture contacts and sites I might
> visit and consult with.
>
> Thanks you,
>
> Dan Halsey
>

> Daniel Halsey   612-720-5001
>
> SouthWoods Forest Gardens
> Southwoodsforestgardens.blogspot.com
> Spring Lake Township, Minnesota

> Read the public message archives here:
> http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/permaculture
> Command to put in your browser's Google search box to search these
> archives:
> site:lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/permaculture [search string (omit
> the brackets)]
> List Usage & Guidelines:
> http://ibiblio.org/permaculture/documents/permaculturelistguide.faq
> Permaculture http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture