[permaculture] right livelihood advice request (Tripp Tibbetts)

Tripp Tibbetts slowfoodguy at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 22 12:14:29 EST 2010

Thank you Frances, Jacque, Deston, and Jenny (even if you think I'm Evan), for all the great advice.  I think you were all right on target with the spirit of my request.  Deston, just so you know, I'm in eastern Washington for the moment, although we are laying plans for moving home to Georgia in late March; that's where the offer is coming from.  I assume you were working off of an outdated online profile for me from when I was in north Florida.  Thanks specifically for sharing your story.

Gives me plenty of food for thought in making a decision that isn't as easy as it used to be.

Permaculturally yours,
Tripp

-Chinese proverb