[permaculture] County and global level permaculture design - got any?

Robyn Francis erda at nor.com.au
Sat Jan 9 00:44:26 EST 2010

Hi Michael
Some great work on this level has been done in Australia, most notable ones
worth checking out are
Permaculture Noosa permaculturesunshinecoast.ning.com have developed a
county-scale energy descent action plan. The following link is a pdf with
the story
<http://www.seac.net.au/main/index.php?option=com_jcalpro&Itemid=1&extmode=v
iew&extid=300>

Sustainable Futures (Peter Cuming) strategic planner and permaculturist has
done quite a few jobs developing county-wide and regional strategies for
sustainability
http://www.sustainablefutures.com.au/content/blogcategory/5/156/

Also, don't forget the whole Transition Town movement has grown out of
permaculture.

I'm flat out preparing for the PDC starting tomorrow, but the above should
give you a few good examples
Ciao
Robyn