[permaculture] Citrus and cold

Kevin Topek ktopek at att.net
Fri Jan 8 10:38:59 EST 2010

Lawrence,

The Kumquats are naturally short. I do not usually plant dwarfing
varieties. You can probably grow most citrus in a greenhouse as long
as you keep it pruned away from the roof and it gets sufficient air
flow in the summer. I am currently trying out some new lemon
varieties. We'll see if they made it after this bout of cold recedes.

Kevin Topek