[permaculture] Permaculture in Coastal SC

lbsaltzman at aol.com lbsaltzman at aol.com
Fri Feb 5 18:16:07 EST 2010

A couple of other thoughts. You can buy grafted fruit trees with
multiple cultivars grafted on. So you can buy a peach with an early,
mid and late season variety.  You can also dig a bigger hole and put
three fruit trees in one hole.  Checkout
http://davewilson.com/homegrown/advice/plant_trees.html for detailed
instructions on how to do this.  Just scroll down the page and you will
find the section.  Also somebody mentioned cherry trees. Minnie Royal
and Royal Lee are now the champs of lowchill sweet cherries, but Lapins
and Stella also work.

Larry Saltzman