[permaculture] List Moderation

Jennifer Nazak jnazak at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 19 14:49:02 EST 2010

Hi All,

Someone (Keith or Kelly?) wrote:

>*In regard to removing people from the list, please add my vote
>for a warning first.**...on list...in front of peers...with a
>clear statement of the rule violated.*

This makes a lot of sense to me. I would cast my vote for this as well. It strikes me as a sturdy plank in the building of our sound online community.

Thank you Lawrence for taking on the important work of maintaining this list.

May you all have a warm and cozy holiday season, whatever you celebrate at this time of year.

Jenny Nazak
Licensed Avatar Master
512-619-5363

"The problems of the world must ultimately be solved where
they began -– in consciousness."
(Harry Palmer, author of the Avatar® materials,
www.TheAvatarCourse.com)

Avatar® is a registered trademark of Star's Edge, Inc. All
rights reserved.