[permaculture] Chemtrails.. soil samples done..

Josh serjosh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 00:35:12 EDT 2010

This is a discussion that belongs on a political mailing list.  Sure
it 'may' involve nature, but until there is undisputed scientific
evidence that it does it has no place on this list IMO.  I am
libertarian and have to deal with conspiracy theorists on a daily
basis.. I don't come here for this.  Please save this for those lists.
PLEASE