[permaculture] What makes a CSA successful?

Cory cory8570 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 4 02:45:52 EDT 2010

A couple of local csa's sell to high end restaurants as well as to individuals and charge somewhat higher prices

They both have a wide clientele base - all income levels and politics

I think that Is reflective of the demographics of people interested in local food- pretty diverse

I helped set up one of the la drops for abundant harvest a couple of years ago

They have expanded really well, they have more demand for drops than they can meet

Their clientele in my hood has wide ranging demographics just like the other csa's

Sent from my iPhone