[permaculture] new article: wofati eco building

paul wheaton paul at richsoil.com
Thu Oct 29 22:40:46 EDT 2009

Skeeter!

Thanks for looking at my article!  It means a lot to me that you find
value in it!  I should be moved to montana in two weeks and looking
for land.  Do you not have something that you can build on?  If not,
then I guess we are both shopping for a spot to build a wofati!

Your name has been very active on our forums lately.  A discussion you
started many years ago is still quite active.   Every time somebody
adds to it, the thread comes to the top and shows who started the
discussion.

I sent you email a while back - did you get it?

My old camera ate a lot of the video of you.  I was so mad, I went out
and bought a new camera.

Kelda and I will be driving through your neck of the woods on .... i
think .... wednesday.  We're going to missoula on saturday and coming
back via bonners ferry.

The photo was provided by keld