[permaculture] Permaculture Teeshirts

paul wheaton paul at richsoil.com
Wed Nov 18 14:44:55 EST 2009

permies.com has organic permaculture t-shirts too! And glass mugs
(ceramic mugs apparently have some scary factor that is completely
eliminated with glass).  Both are riddled with dozens of obnoxious
topics.  And I made a glass mug coffee art video and put it on
youtube.

http://www.permies.com/swag.html