[permaculture] Intellectual property

Steve Read steveread at free.fr
Sun Nov 15 14:33:21 EST 2009

"to bring permaculture to those who can't afford 1500 dollar 2 week courses "

Come to France or Turkey, our courses are around 390 € (2010) with a sliding scale for low/no income people, for local people in Turkey its even around 250 € with places offered free.  The Permaculture Festival here in Frannce was 30 € plus a donation for food, for 3 days of courses, conferences and workshops.

I own a copy of the Designers Manual and I also downloaded the Pirate copy as its easier to carry around to courses with me on my little computer. I hope that isn't wrong of me?

Steve Read

www.permaculturefrance.org