[permaculture] paleo permaculture

Justin Hahn justin.hahn at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 23:59:24 EST 2009

I have been thinking about how a
"paleo<http://www.earth360.com/diet_paleodiet_balzer.html>"
diet would relate to Permaculture. From what I've seen on various
permaculture operations and farms, a lot of the effort is put toward grains
and other non-paleo foods like potatoes, taro, etc. In my reading about
permaculture, the planned-for food mix invariably includes a lot non-paleo
foods as well. It seems that a paleo Permaculture set-up would have some
distinct differences from a neolithic (as opposed to paleolithic) setup.
Is there anyone on this list serv who follows a paleo diet? And if so, how
does that dietary choice affect the functioning of your food system?

JustinHahn