[permaculture] Watch - fascination with "technology"

Sean Maley semaley at yahoo.com
Thu May 14 15:53:53 EDT 2009

Although I didn't find the video very interesting, the topic of understanding these technologies can be helpful.  There is a great book (re)publishing company that prints old machine shop manuals and has a few interesting books of their own.  They cover everything from do-it-yourself forges and making a metal shop from scrap to glass making, alcohol stills, steam engines, and photography.

http://www.lindsaybks.com

I'm thinking of all the glass, plastic, and metal dumped in the parks where I live and wondering how practical it might be to recycle it myself as a hobby.

-Sean.