[permaculture] Road Kill: It's Fresh, It's Organic, It's Free

Calum Ewing calumewing at eastlink.ca
Tue Jul 28 20:45:25 EDT 2009

Interesting thoughts.  Infact there was a bit of an upset in Newfoundland in
eastern Canada this week when the provincial government moved to ban the use
of road kill meat.

It seems the plentiful raodkilled moose have long been the staple of
fundraising barbeques for charitable organizations like volunteer fire
Departments and Ground Search & Rescue organizations.

There's more details at
http://www.winnipegsun.com/news/canada/2009/07/02/9997741-sun.html

Calum Ewing
Three Fathom Harbour