[permaculture] Permaculture Visions' online PDC?

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 15 15:18:48 EDT 2009

A correspondent recently wrote me to inquire whether I would recommend
Permaculture Visions' online PDC? I have heard little about it and
didn't feel qualified to vote yea or nay. Any personal experience out
there or feedback about the quality of the course?
They've been doing this since '93 (although their website looks like it
hasn't been updated much since then and has a fair number of typos and
broken links) suggesting some degree of success (though I'd like to read
more than the ONE(!) testimonial from Bob Ewing). They also claim to
have students in 34 countries but I haven't heard much about or from any
of them. Please speak up if you have experience pro or con. If the
program IS good it deserves further promotion. If not, then we should know.

http://www.permaculturevisions.com/enrol-me.htm
--

Keith Johnson
"Be fruitful and mulch apply."

- Transition Indiana <http://transitionindiana.blogspot.com/> - Blog
<http://transitionindiana.blogspot.com/>

- Transition Bloomington <http://transitionbloomingtonind.ning.com/>
- Association for Regenerative Culture <http://www.arculture.org/>
- The Gardeners' World Blog <http://theecosystem.blogspot.com/>
- Renaissance Farm and Permaculture Center
<http://bloomingtongrowers.locallygrown.net/growers/show/212>
- Bloomington Permaculture Growers Cooperative
<http://bloomingtongrowers.locallygrown.net/>
- Bloomington Permaculture Guild Blog
<http://bloomingtonpermacultureguild.blogspot.com/> - Calendar
<http://my.calendars.net/bloomingtonpccal/>