[permaculture] Where were you in 1971?

Kathyann knat at sprintmail.com
Fri Jan 9 08:15:11 EST 2009

The 26th amendment, granting responsibility for directing the United
States, to those who formerly could only offer their lives to support
the goals of the older citizens, was a turning in US history. There are
now some countries trying to stabilize similarly with Child Soldier Acts
and move responsibility to age 16.

As we get to share the inauguration of a president elected by many of
those who would have had no voice in the past, I wonder, Where were you
in 1971?

Peace,
Kathyann
ps I also wonder how many 14 year olds you are sharing this with. They
will have numbers to decide the next US president.