[permaculture] Fwd: Where does the "lost" money go ? can we find itand get it back ?

Tom Golodik t.golodik at verizon.net
Sat Jan 3 23:13:11 EST 2009

Nicholas:  A book I found quite helpful in understanding how money is
created by the Federal Reserve and the circular relationship of debt,
interest and inflation is "The Web of Debt" by Ellen Hodgson Brown.  Get the
2008 edition.  No diagrams, but some easy to understand explanations that
will have you re-examining what you think you know about money.

Tom Golodik