[permaculture] Farming opportunity in Ky.

Trudie Redding tredding at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Feb 16 10:11:57 EST 2009

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Corinth&state=KY&country=US&latitude=3
8.4967&longitude=-84.564201&geoc
can you tell us the exact names of the towns, apparently there are two
Corinths in Kentucky and what is the Attra website and how about a link
to a map on your website? (friends in Lexington, Ky) Can you be more
specific, tell about your water supply and about climate. Thanks

Trudie
PS my brother owns a piece of lands somewhere around there, one of those
where you cant cut down trees, a relative deeded it to him.