[permaculture] Guatemala this November 7th through 15th

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 26 13:25:08 EDT 2009

Garden's Edge <http://www.gardensedge.org/Farm/index.html> in NM is hosting a tour in Guatemala this November 7th through 15th in Guatemala.  It will be an amazing very off the beaten path experience to help raise money
for our project in Guatemala. This will be the fourth tour we have hosted, and they have always received rave reviews.   We will visit with community
members damaged by a large hydroelectric dam, as well as many villages working with sustainable agriculture, permaculture,  microlending, and education.
If you organize a group of 6 or more we can offer a free trip to the organizer and a plane ticket up to $600.
Sarah Montgomery
The Garden's Edge
505-948-8398
www.gardensedge.org <http://www.gardensedge.org>

--

Keith Johnson
"Be fruitful and mulch apply."

- Transition Indiana <http://transitionindiana.blogspot.com/> - Blog
<http://transitionindiana.blogspot.com/>

- Transition Bloomington <http://transitionbloomingtonind.ning.com/>
- Association for Regenerative Culture <http://www.arculture.org/>
- The Gardeners' World Blog <http://theecosystem.blogspot.com/>
- Renaissance Farm and Permaculture Center
<http://bloomingtongrowers.locallygrown.net/growers/show/212>
- Bloomington Permaculture Growers Cooperative
<http://bloomingtongrowers.locallygrown.net/>
- Bloomington Permaculture Guild Blog
<http://bloomingtonpermacultureguild.blogspot.com/> - Calendar
<http://my.calendars.net/bloomingtonpccal/>