[permaculture] I've found the real world to be much

Rain Tenaqiya raincascadia at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 9 19:48:50 EDT 2009

 "I've found the real world to be much more challenging than most people would believe."

Yes, and I think our courses and writing should reflect this fact, instead of promoting instant pie in the sky.  Living sustainably is not easy.  I'm still waiting for the time I can be the reclining designer.  A lot of people regard me as pessimistic, but my attempt to live a permaculture lifestyle has shown me how idealistic (and maybe naive) I still am.

Rain