[permaculture] Bullock Brothers Permaculture Ticket

paul wheaton paul at richsoil.com
Wed Apr 22 20:34:58 EDT 2009

Somehow I managed to cajole/sucker/sweet talk/stumble into ...  well
... something happened after to talking Dave Boehnlein ...  and now I
have a ticket to the Bullock Brothers three day permaculture workshop
to give away.

This is, by far, the premier permaculture farm of the northwest US.
Not only by reputation, but I've been there.  Twice!  It is my
obnoxious, arrogant opinion that, yes, the Bullock Brother's farm is,
by far, the best, and the coolest, permaculture farm in the Northwest.
 I would try to say the whole US - but I haven't been to many outside
of the northwest.  And while I haven't been to Sepp's place in
Austria, I would say that Sepp's is better - but soooooo far away.

Further - there are people that live at the Bullock Brothers farm, so
tickets to go there are very limited.   I know that this year's PDC is
already full and has a waiting list.  And I tried to convince Dave
that they should offer another, but the concern there is that the
place would then become too much of a train station.

The value of this ticket is $200.

How to get my ticket: http://www.permies.com/permaculture-forums/1510_0/

Particulars about the workshop:
http://www.permies.com/permaculture-forums/1476_0/