[permaculture] Permaculture convergence

Jim ashevillecurrencyproject at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 00:14:52 EST 2008

Hi-
I have noticed that there are at least two regional permaculture
gatherings each year:

a- Northeast Permaculture Gathering
4th Annual NEPC Summer Gathering 2008, Tentative Dates July 11-13,
Hosted by the Western Mass Permaculture Guild. Save the date!
http://northeasternpermaculture.wikispaces.com/

b-  15th annual Southeast Permaculture Gathering
Tentative date, August 2nd-4th,  2008
Celo, NC
http://se-permaculture.tripod.com/

I seem to remember that there might have been SW and NW gatherings, too.
-- Jim