[permaculture] SSE again

lbsaltzman at aol.com lbsaltzman at aol.com
Mon Jan 21 14:37:00 EST 2008

The middle ground here is that we should all do what we can to conserve and even breed seeds locally, but as Marshall suggests we don't want to loose the thousands of years of seed?breeding by farmers all over the world. Organizations like SSE are irreplacable in the near future.? If somebody has the time and resources to duplicate elsewhere what they have acheived that would be a good thing, but an extremely hard thing.? So work to get the bad guys kicked out and restore the good guys.

And if you ever start a non-profit learn from this. Never, never let outsiders in you don't know and give them the chance to steal and subvert the organization.