[permaculture] Permaculture definitions Robyn francis

Kathyann knat at sprintmail.com
Tue Jan 15 06:26:33 EST 2008

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network wrote:
> Here is the definition I use in the introduction to my PDC handbook:

Is there a place that traces lineages on Permaculture teachings? It
seems from these definitions that the science/art  is evolving similarly
to the Eastern meditative or martial arts. Which line of teaching and
how removed from the source teacher is part of a school's definition.
Many schools now cluster in philosophy and can be generalized. Anything
like that charting developing somewhere?

Kathyann