[permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 60, Issue 7

ethan roland eroland at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 00:12:22 EST 2008

Howdy, northeast report here --

We've just put together a Permaculture practicum (not official PDC) course
at SUNY Ulster:
http://www.sunyulster.edu/continuing_ed/index.jsp

Andrew Phillips (www.hancockpermaculture.org) has just finished running a
PDC through SUNY Loch Sheldrake, I believe for credit.

I think that both Andrew Faust (www.homebiome.com) Ben Falk (
www.wholesystemsdesign.com) have gotten PDC credit through UVM in Vermont.

UMass Amherst has offered credit for a PDC through Living Routes (
livingroutes.org) for 4 or 5 years now.

Charles + Juliya Yelton have taught classes through UNH for a few years,
though I'm not sure if it was for credit.

Cheers,
Ethan

Message: 9