[permaculture] Permaculture on Facebook

Robert Waldrop bwaldrop at cox.net
Fri Jan 4 10:14:15 EST 2008

I've recently been playing around a bit with
Facebook, and found that there are several
Permaculture groups on Facebook, the largest with
1111 members. 74 hits on a permaculture search
total, including some localized groups.  I did
searches for some of our more prominent
permaculture personalities and didn't find any
with Facebook pages.

I'd encourage folks to try Facebook as a way to
"spread the word" about permaculture and network
with others.  It's kind of a hoot too.

Any of our permaculture non-profits could register
as "Causes", which would allow people to donate
money.  www.facebook.com

Bob Waldrop
tadpole in training Barking Frogs Permaculture
www.barkingfrogspermaculture.org