[permaculture] reed beds

Christoph Redwitz latuerlich at gmx.de
Thu Feb 7 09:00:27 EST 2008

It not yet a concret plan. It's more a dream: moving to a warmer place.
Evapotranspiration is here in Germany no problem. The reed beds a
working very well. But i in hot climat, one says: reed beds are a good
option, because you can recycle your greywater in that way, and other
say, you can use reed beds but u wont get water back. But actually i
have these statements out of literatur. Thats why i am asking now here :)