[permaculture] re. Lactoferments

Juergen Botz jurgen at botz.org
Tue Feb 5 13:13:32 EST 2008

SArjuna at aol.com wrote:
>      How did people change from being makers of things to "consumers?"

When our civilization was taken over by an alien species of producers,
whose agenda is turning humans into mindless, standardized, predictable
slaves who only consume.  The takeover is already almost complete, all
aspects of human civilization are controlled by these aliens.  As one
of the few who can see the aliens for what they are, I constantly feel
like I'm in a nightmarish 3rd class science fiction movie, a la "Invasion
of the Body Snatchers".

Oh, the aliens call themselves "The Corporations".

:j