[permaculture] hoax

Nicholas Roberts nicholas at themediasociety.org
Thu Dec 11 08:28:38 EST 2008

the schedule was parody that I stole.. it was a hoax

apparently Bill is a good Communist i.e. atheist, materialist.. and is
against religious paraphenialia, old and new

http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/permaculture/permaculture-list-archives-1999-2002-oldversion/msg00588.html

also, I imagine there are plenty of farmers who would prefer to be working
for a permaculture cooperative equivalent of Monsanto... a kind of global
seed and agricultural cooperative

think a democratic, large organisation, efficient and very well run

you might be interested in what the head of the MIT Sloan business school
has to say about the corporate form... to me it sounds a lot like Chomsky

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=0yBM4D3MrMo

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=EIMLTGXff5Y&feature=channel_page

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=rv0tHfxe0qg

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ANDaWFLcDcQ