[permaculture] Two schools of permaculture?

Scott Pittman scott at permaculture.org
Fri Apr 11 13:45:38 EDT 2008

This is always "How it is" Shivana in permaculture and in every other
endeavor. There are always those out there who are trying to capitalize on a
good thing, or those whose alligator mouth overwhelms their coon dog ass, if
you know what I mean.

But let me assure you there is only one school of permaculture but there is
always, of course, the wanna be school.

Scott Pittman
Director
Permaculture Institute