[permaculture] Reaction to 60 minutes piece on Bees

roxann roxann at ancientearthwisdom.com
Fri Nov 2 09:48:51 EDT 2007

especially in my neck of the woods, it is no excuse to have forgotten to plant the flowers! salvias, echinacea, bee balm, lemon balm and hyssop, along with mints and herbs of all sorts are on my list to do asap. some of these flowers are growing wild in this area, so i will just encourage them to live closer to my garden. it is remarkable how something so seemingly insignificant could make such a huge difference in a garden's productivity simply because it provides incentive and will attract the bees and beneficials to stay around where they are needed by the humans of this household.

roxann