[permaculture] List subscription policy.

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Mon Jun 18 07:53:14 EDT 2007

Subscribing to permaculture

"First, send your request for subscription in a private email message to the list owner, lfl at intrex dot net. Include
your full name and reason for wanting to join the list. This step is not optional and you will not be subscribed without
completing it. If your request is approved then return to this page and continue the registration process: Subscribe to
permaculture by filling out the following form. You will be sent email requesting confirmation, to prevent others from
gratuitously subscribing you. Once confirmation is received, your request will be held for approval by the list
moderator. You will be notified of the moderator's decision by email. This is also a hidden list, which means that the
list of members is available only to the list administrator."

After receiving private email from those who want to join the list I may sub them myself or alternately reply with
approval and let them do it themselves from the list homepage.

This is the only route to subscription to this permaculture forum. Only those following this process to the letter will
be allowed access.

I will make sure that the tradingposts, martins and kens of the world do not gain access to this list ever again.
With all the work we do to make this forum useful and enjoyable we do not have to tolerate the few who want to
disrupt our forum.

The archives will continue to remain open for public viewing so the search engines can access them.

LL
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm