[permaculture] BodyPolitic-Politics-Definitions of the term

Kenneth Benway ken at arcadiandesign.org
Fri Jun 15 00:32:35 EDT 2007

Thanks Paul,

That’s the best definition of politics I've ever heard. I don't think I
could find a more simple and concise definition. Thanks man, you rock!

Ken
p.s. I made a slight modification to the Topic. I hope no one minds.

Cindy,

To me, the competing interests are not the emphasis of politics,
Competing interests are but a symptom of the illusion of duality.
I must re-member to my source of the one. I must have a personal
experience of The I of the eye. Duality de-solves. For me clarity and
unconditional love emerge. For me, this is not a concept; this is my own
personal experience. Also it's the greatest bullshit detector I've ever
found.

Regards,
Ken