[permaculture] Politics-Is it relevant to Permaculture?

jedd jedd at progsoc.org
Wed Jun 13 10:58:50 EDT 2007

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007, bwaldrop at cox.net wrote:
> But the focus
> remains on US Imperial politics, when this discussion group in fact is
> international in its scope.  Not everybody shares a fascination with US
> Imperial politics.

 Just so.  There was a state election here a few months ago and
 at no point did I see any need to tell anyone else who to vote for,
 or indeed to even mention it, despite some potentially humorous
 anecdotes involving the gun club nutters sitting outside the polling
 booth on the day, or droll historical references to country member
 quotes.

 Anyway, I think I can speak for what I like to think of as The Rest
 Of The World, when I say that we're all pretty disappointed that
 out of ~ 300 million people, the best you could come up with
 was that.  Or rather, them.

 <points>

 I mean .. really.  Any subsequent discussions emanating from
 your colony can't really be expected to be taken seriously by
 the rest of us.  So shoosh now.

 Jedd.