[permaculture] Ron Paul for president of the United States ofAmerica

mossmans mossmans at internode.on.net
Wed Jun 13 05:18:05 EDT 2007

Thanks Ken for telling me who he is, I guess as an Aussie I don't know who
he is or care either.

I guess I need to ask the list - as I have previously, exactly what are we
discussing.  How is this relevant to Permaculture, and what exactly is the
main aim of this mailing list as there is racism, nastiness to each other,
and rhetoric that most of us don't have any way of following especially if
we live in another country.

Again, if all you have time for is to rant and rave, then shouldn't your
efforts be put to more positive directions that benefit people who may be
seeking meaningful information and advice from this mailing list.

Yours in permaculture

Sue Mossman