[permaculture] "certified permaculture designers"

Robert Waldrop bwaldrop at cox.net
Wed Jul 25 23:29:17 EDT 2007

The protocol for the Barking Frogs online
Permaculture Design Course, which is included in
the preregistration packet linked on this page
http://www.barkingfrogspermaculture.org/onlinepdc.htm ,
and is taught by Dan Hemenway (very distant
relation of Toby I think), says that if you take
the course for "certification", at the end you are
certified as an "entry-level permaculturist".
After 2 years of study and work, I am about to
submit the permaculture design report for my urban
property here in Oklahoma City (which is my design
practicum), and if as a result I am certified, I
am really clear in my own mind that I am an
"apprentice" with much more to learn.

Bob Waldrop, tadpole in training
Oklahoma City