[permaculture] test message - is evveryone receiving their mail from this list?

Steve Hoog livingpotentials at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 18:49:01 EDT 2007

I've gotten messages every day since Wednesday---steve hoog

test message - is everyone receiving their mail from this list?
Could anyone reading this email contact me at lflj at bellsouth.net
and let me know and also sent a reply to this list?
I am not getting my messages from this list and am trying to fix this problem.

Are any of my recent messages to the list getting through?

Thanks,

LL
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.