[permaculture] Peak Oil -

Marjory forestgarden at gvtc.com
Fri Jul 13 17:22:07 EDT 2007

Hi Tommy,

I sincerely appreciate that you are getting it about the end of oil, the
various plans of the neocons, and your calls to wake up.  Yes, its all
happening - its real - and humanity is in for some serious changes.  Anyone
who starts to see this should be scared shitless, and it sounds like you are
there.  That is good.  That is what it takes to make the necessary changes.

What are you doing specifically?  I see you are from Austin by your email.
That is a fairly large city.  Are you growing your own food there?  Have you
constructed a water catchment system?  Or perhaps, dug a pond for fish?
What designs have you implemented?  Have you created a community where there
is a focus towards sustainability?

Sincerely,

Marjory