[permaculture] Adding a page to the perma wikiRe: Japanese hand tools ||| & another photo gallery

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Sun Jul 8 05:00:50 EDT 2007

Robert Waldrop wrote:
> Paul,
>
> I just signed up for a user account at your
> permaculture info wiki, and want to add some
> content, but I can't figure out how.  I read a
> considerable amount of the help pages, but didn't
> find the answer there.  Well, it is possible
> (maybe even probable) that I read the answer but
> didn't recognize it as such.
>
> Part of the problem may be that when I look at the
> page, the top part of the content is covered up by
> the green header, so I may be missing a "create
> new page" link if there is one.
>
> Thanks for any help you can be with my problem.

Bob:

As Paul says, if you can at all, do yourself a big favor and install
Firefox to use as your default, primary browser.
Then, it is so easy to use the Wiki. You'll have no problem at all.

Here's an incredible collection of galleries for an interesting international side trip.
This is absolutely some of the very best photography I have ever seen done by a professional cinematographer. Living
here in the USA we hardly realize what the rest of the world is like, especially the Asian and Pacific Rim countries.
These galleries are mostly about places in the Phillipines with very nice ones on Japan, Korea and Vietnam. What food
they prepare!
Here's my fav subset gallery:
boy yniguez | profile  | all galleries >> LUCNAB mornings
http://www.pbase.com/boyyniguez/lucnabam

LL
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.