[permaculture] chicken coop pictures

Paul Cereghino paul.cereghino at comcast.net
Thu Jul 5 09:58:39 EDT 2007

Chicken coop pictures up - and an example of the WIKI's image gallery
function.

http://www.permaculture.info/index.php/Foxhall_garden:mobile_chicken_armada

Have some design changes after day1.  But the girls are quite pleased to
get out of our garage.  Thank you all for chicken encouragement... and
now I really know what it means to be called chicken -- prey species get
no respect. :)  I am perhaps most pleased with the feeder... 3 gallon
pot, with the bottom part of a 5 gallon bucket screwed on, drain holes
slightly enlarged.  I'll bet the rest of the 5 gallon bucket can be
converted into a cone shaped roof. -Paul C.